Wow, my second stream already. This time I’ve streamed for a little bit more than 2 hours.
I’ve continued working on the PayForSpace app and added some new features:
- Every box has an identifier
- Each box type has a price
- We created a new database table and a table to store data
- Once anyone buys space for X amount of days, the buy button disappears
- We used spatie/enum to strongly type the box identifier and the reservation possible statuses
- We installed Laravel IDE Helper
- We made sure to store the actual Elrond transaction object into our database so we don’t query the blockchain all the time to get various details.
That’s all for now, we’ll continue working on this app on the next stream with great new features. Hope you liked it.
Everything built in this stream is available open-source at https://github.com/filipac/payforspace